Dive in Komodo National Park is one of the best-recommended activities. The National park offers great visibility dive sites all around. Komodo island dive tours can accommodate all your dive trips.
Komodo island boat tour from Labuan Bajo offers daily dive trips. You can choose to go on a day trip or a Liveaboard dive trip from Labuan Bajo. These dive tours organize by Komodo Wisata dive cruises.
If you expect to join the Komodo island tours Indonesia, you can choose to go on private or shared arrangements. A shared dive tour will go with a maximum of 20 people in a boat. Meanwhile, private Komodo tours will be only for yourself.
The luxury Komodo Island tours from Labuan Bajo will use a luxury boat. You can choose to discover your own destinations and manage your own time as well. This boat is a luxury Phinisi boat that only carries a maximum of ten people.
For those who want to join the Komodo Island cruise tour, it is advisable to start from Labuan Bajo. However, some of the boat tours to Komodo island also depart from Lombok and Bali. It is also the best choice to join.
Best Komodo Island Tours and Diving Packages
The best Komodo island tour packages offer a daily departure from Labuan Bajo. Meanwhile, Komodo tours from Lombok and Bali depart more than two times a week. As well as Komodo diving packages, you can do it from Labuan Bajo and Bali as well.
The following are the most popular Komodo island boat tours and diving packages to Komodo:
- 3 day Komodo island tour package. This Komodo tour is available for private tours and shared tour packages. You can also take 3 days Komodo island dive tour for a shared group tour.
- Komodo Island day tours from Bali. This day tour is only available in a private service. All you need to do is you have to take a flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo and then book a private speedboat tour to Komodo.
- Komodo island 2 day tour from Labuan Bajo. This tour package is only available for a private tour. You will be able to visit six places in Komodo National Park.
- 7 days and 6 nights Komodo island tours Bali. This tour package is available every week. It is a diving tour with an exploration of some of the best places in Nusa Penida, Lembongan, Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo.
- 4 days and 3 nights Komodo island punk beach tour. The tour is available as a private service. You will go on a luxury Phinisi boat to explore Komodo. The boat capacity is 10 people.
- Komodo Island tours from Lombok. The sailing tour to Komodo from Lombok is available three times departures from Lombok. You will explore Kanawa Island, Moyo, Satonda, Komodo, and end in Labuan Bajo.
Those are the most-recommended Komodo island shore tours from Bali, Lombok, and Labuan Bajo. To see more details and book your Komodo trips, you can visit the Komodo island tours page. There are many varieties of tour and dive packages you can find.
When is the Best Time to visit Komodo National Park?
Indonesia has two seasons every year; rainy season and dry season. The dry season is coming from April to October. Meanwhile, the rainy season is coming from October to March.
The best time to enjoy the park is during the dry season, from April to October. However, some part of the months in the rainy seasons is also recommended to visit. You can also go in November, December, and March. This time will have great visibility to do diving.
From January to Mid of March is probably not really recommended to visit. This is the bad season, with heavy rain, and strong windy. The sea is rough, so it will be temporally close to the visitors.
What are the Best Places to Visit?
Komodo National Park is famous for the world’s largest lizard called Komodo Dragons. Besides that, the park also offers beautiful beaches, stunning landscapes, and amazing underwater marine life.
The following are interesting places to visit on your Flores and Komodo Island Tours:
- Kanawa Island is located near Labuan Bajo. This island is one of the best places to enjoy sea views, white sand beaches, and snorkeling.
- Padar island is an island where you will hike for spectacular views. Padar is probably the most visited island due to its stunning views. You will also find some beautiful beaches around the island.
- Gili Lawa Island is also the best island to visit while joining the Komodo dragon island tours. This is a perfect island to enjoy the sunset.
- Komodo Island is a place where you will hike to find Komodo Dragons. There are over 2000 Komodo Dragons found on the island. You will also visit the Komodo village and experience the local life.
- Kalong Island is a mangrove island. You will not able to enter the island, so you will enjoy the sunset from the boat. There are also thousands of bats flying over the island in the afternoon.
- Rinca Island is the island where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. There you can hike to find the Komodo Dragons and spectacular views from the top of the island.
- Kelor Island is a perfect island to enjoy the sunrise. You will hike to the top for stunning views. Snorkeling and relaxing on the beach are also best to do on the island.
The Komodo Island tour Package Prices
The best Komodo island tour prices are depending on the boat you choose and the duration of the trip you want to book. At Komodo Wisata, you will be free to choose the type of Komodo boat tours to book.
The estimate of Komodo tours is from $150 to $2000 per person. This tour prices include all three meals during the trip, a tour guide, and boat tours. You will also get free hotel transfers in Labuan Bajo.
For those who depart from Lombok, the Komodo sailing tour price starts from $200 to $400 per person. Depending on the boat you will use and the length of the trip. The best duration is 4 days and a 3-night sailing trip to Komodo.